Wednesday - Left work early for the interview, then I was able to stop at home and pick up A so we could go to run club. I finally got to test out the Hoka, although I don't think I will be buying into the hype. Easy 1.5ish with A.
|I broke down and got a Roll Recovery - have you used this??? Hurts so good...|
Friday - Pizza, beer and driving to Buena Vista.
Saturday - Autumn Color Run - more pizza and beer.
Monday - A few sorta hard miles during lunch. Legs heavy and tired. Chaos after work, although I was 10 minutes late thanks to traffic. I can't believe it takes over an hour sometimes to go less than 10 miles. And the winter and snow isn't even here yet! After dinner, a quick stretching video - VERY NEEDED.
Weekly Miles Run - 36.37
Minutes of Cross Training- 50
Minutes of Strength/Stretching - 13
Weekly Loss - 1.2 pounds (116.4)
- How shocking. Eat less, move more. And as I have said - it really is a numbers based game - this whole weight loss thing. My "in" is more of a guesstimate since I ate out a few times this week. But overall, you get the gist.
- I really like my FitBit - as I said, now that I am actually using it like it should be used - it is really a helpful tool.
- I ate pretty much all the things this week - again, as long as I am burning what I am eating, it IS, in fact, possible to lose weight without cutting out ANYTHING.
- So I had the interview last Wednesday. Not sure it really went that well. Was told that they would be contacting people if they made it through to the second interview in 7-10 days (so I guess by the end of this week). If I haven't heard anything by the end of day tomorrow, I will follow-up. It sounds like I would be a good fit, I am just a terrible interviewer.
- Wow, I was thinking about it today, it has been more than ELEVEN months since I went on my last date. That's sad. I guess.
- So I filed papers with the Texas AG office a few (?) months ago since the ex has stopped paying child support altogether. For a while there, he was sending something almost every month (less than he was supposed to, but better than nothing). It has been over 4 months since he last sent payment. I will never understand why people don't pay child support.
- A lost ANOTHER tooth... three teeth since the first week of August.