Thursday - Easy intervals on the treadmill during lunch, 7 miles after work.
Friday - Pizza and beer. Made exponentially better by meeting up with Jessa for a drink before heading home.
Saturday - Black Squirrel half marathon.
After lunch, A and I headed to my friends house in the mountains to celebrate her son's 17th birthday. A great evening of way too much food. (There were SIX cheesecakes there and I sampled FOUR of them...)
Sunday - Nothing in the morning other than doing some grocery shopping. Spent the afternoon with Jessa planning our NYC trip and watching the Cowboys get massacred. Jessa taught A how to crochet (not a skill I care to have).
Monday - Intervals on the treadmill during lunch and after work - CHAOS.
Weekly Miles Run - 27.51
Minutes of Cross Training - 60
Minutes of Strength - 60
Weekly Loss - 1.8 (119.8)
- I don't even know how this is possible. I ate EVERYTHING this week.
- Related - coming soon, maybe the end of this week, I will post my review of the FitBit Flex that I have been using for the last five weeks or so.
- I am bummed that I have to wait another few weeks for the new iPhone. I have had mine for a few years and recently mine decided it no longer wants to play audio. At all. It's so awful not having my handy Netflix when I'm on the treadmill. #FirstWorldProblems
- I recently applied for a job that would be PERFECT for me. Within a few hours of sending my resume, I got a reply asking when I was available for an interview. That was last Thursday. I sent a follow-up email at 8 this morning (Tuesday), and have heard nothing. WOMP, WOMP, WOMP.
- Related: My firm hired YET ANOTHER Partner, and guess what, I work for him too... My head might explode.
- Cold weather is coming to Colorado. Our high on Friday is supposed to be mid 50's. THE HIGH. What. I'm not ready.