Wednesday - Another hill interval walk with some light jogging at 2-3% for about 8 minutes of it. 2.2 miles in 32 minutes. After work, 4 miles in 15 minutes on the bike, and then BodyPump. DEAD from yesterday's video. I barely survived.
Thursday - Hill program run during lunch. Ended up being more of a speed workout at the end, running at 6.0 with 1% incline. 4+ miles with average pace around 11:30, which included a decent amount of walking at the higher inclines. Had planned on the gym, but was so exhausted that I skipped. OH WELL.
Friday - Nada. It was my two year anniversary at work, so I got Thai food with coworkers during lunch instead.
Saturday - 1.5ish "easy" miles with 6 minutes at 2%. Then did another mile of hills, walked half and jogged EASY the second half. In the afternoon, A and I attended a tea party with her Girl Scout troop. The girls really had a blast dressing up, but didn't like the tea so much.
Sunday - Race for Open Space half marathon.
Also did the Upper Body 5x5x5 Pulse Workout - this one is just ok. A was supposed to go to a birthday party in the afternoon, but it was cancelled because of the impending weather and poor road conditions. I found out later that the mom took "some" of the kids that had RSVP'd to Dave and Busters. A was not one of those kids. Without going into it too much, I'm pretty upset with how it was all handled.
Monday - Forgot my clothes so I couldn't do anything during lunch. Skipped the gym and did a new Butt & Thigh video.
Weekly Miles Run - 18.73 (13.1 racing, 5.63 treadmill). I thought maybe my ankle was bothering me, so I took it a bit easy on the running.
Weekly Cross Training - 5.5 miles of hill/walking/easy jogging, 4 miles on the bike.
Minutes of Strength - 217 minutes
Weekly Loss - 1.0 pounds
- I didn't really eat the best AGAIN over the weekend, but it could have been worse. I contained most of the crazy to Saturday. I really have to get this under control. It's really a non-issue during the week.
- I've added beer back into my diet, let's see if that staves off my ravenous appetite.
- Work has been really busy, which is a nice change.
- Weather is being schizophrenic. 70's at the end of the week, snow and teens on the weekend. Ready for warmer temperatures, but I hope we actually have a spring this year.
- Other than that... NOTHING. Boring week over here.