Wednesday - Bike for 15 minutes and BodyPump. We had a sub that had a hard time giving instructions, so it was a bit hard to follow. She was using older tracks, so at least I was familiar with most of them.
Thursday - Another good run at the gym, managed another 6+ miles. It was sweltering hot and I actually ran in just a sports bra and capris. Lots of flab flopping around, but between the lack of air circulation and the giant lights, it is REALLY HOT in the gym.
Friday - Checked out the new gym in my building. I didn't have workout clothes, so I just used the bike for a half hour, even though I was wearing pencil skirts and tights. I have a feeling the other girls that were in there were talking about me after I left.
Saturday - Intended on a long run. Then, didn't. 4ish miles, then a hurried trip to Dunkin', where I tried the jamocha almond fudge iced coffee. THAT was delicious. I then spent about 5 hours at a horse show with A and her Girl Scout troop. After a quick dinner, we went to a friend's birthday party in the mountains, where I consumed a second dinner and a ton of snacks and desserts. LONG day.
Sunday - Um, no exercise. Met up with Jessa and her son to see the new Muppet movie, which was cute. Lunch of a giant spicy burger, mac & cheese and beer. Went to Jessa's house for the remainder of the afternoon. Dinner, Yogurtland, homework, bed. Where did the weekend go?
Monday - Went to the gym during lunch and did the butt and thigh "drop it like a squat" video. Tried running after work and apparently I have something weird going on with my right ankle. It feels... "tight" and "off" - almost like it needs to crack or something? I barely got in two miles and could tell my gait was getting weird, so I stopped.
Weekly Miles Run - 12.55 (All treadmill, and my lowest week... um forever. Even the week after my 100 I ran more than that. So, there's that).
Weekly Cross Training - 2 rides on the bike, 9+ miles and 45 minutes total. Also some walking, which I'm not counting, but it was there.
Minutes of Strength - 156
Weekly Gain - 2.8 pounds
- I know, I know. I don't know what it is, other than I have lost all self-control. Not even pictured are the piece(s) of cheesecake I had on Saturday night, mucho beer and tons of other things I cannot remember. I have got to get this under control. Highest weight since the second week of June (week six of #NotEatingAllTheThings)
- Our office move is finally done. What a stressful week. Pretty much everything is unpacked, we have some issues with a lot less storage space, but so far, I like the new building.
- Related: Our building has a gym, which is nice. I will likely go a few times a week, just to get out of the office.
- I'm not super crazy about the commute, as it is further and I have to actually drive into Denver. Lots of traffic, one-way streets and random construction. No fun.
- The LEAST fun has been dealing with the parking at my new garage. Prior to the move (around March 20), I prepaid for the month of April in a lot a few blocks away. First day, my pass doesn't work. I find out that the pass that was sent to me was from the old management company and even though they were never owning/operating the lot on/after April 1, they billed me and sent me a pass that was never going to open the garage door. Long story short, 8 days later, I finally have access to my garage but the new owners claim I owe them money. That's been fun.
- Related: the new assistant has apparently done NOTHING since she got hired, and I have spent the last week trying to get HER caught up.
- Related: the new managing Partners have offered me a raise. The two terms are that I now worked for one of the managing Partners, as well as the three named Partners. One of the named Partners is VERY high maintenance, so I'm concerned about that. Also, raise does not go into effect until June. But... second raise in just a few months, so that is good.
- Related: As a result of the reorganization and the addition of some new duties, I have been SLAMMED at work for the last few weeks. I barely have time to even text or check email. Not sure if that will last, but it is nice not watching the clock all day.