September Rewind

Miles Run - 101.48 (!!!) Yes, you saw that!!!! For the first time since June, I hit 100 miles. Barely.
Races Run - 5 (1 5k, 1 10k, 2 half marathons, 1 50k)
PR's Set - ZERO. A set a 5k PR in Irvine, however.
Minutes of Plank - Some. Instead of just doing planks, I was doing LOTS of random exercises/stretches for physical therapy.

September started out fairly dismally. I thought I was feeling better, then the knee flared up again during the Disneyland half. After a half dozen visits to the physical therapist, and a whole bunch of exercises, the knee seems better. I still plan on easing back into things (as much as I ever do, anyway).

The month ended on a VERY high note for me - a successful 50k. I'll have that report posted in the next day or so.

If you haven't already, please check out my virtual race!

Comments

  1. CONGRATS on the 50k race! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Very impressed on your 50k, that is definitely a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Popular Posts