Monday, October 1, 2012

September Rewind

Miles Run - 101.48 (!!!) Yes, you saw that!!!! For the first time since June, I hit 100 miles. Barely.
Races Run - 5 (1 5k, 1 10k, 2 half marathons, 1 50k)
PR's Set - ZERO. A set a 5k PR in Irvine, however.
Minutes of Plank - Some. Instead of just doing planks, I was doing LOTS of random exercises/stretches for physical therapy.

September started out fairly dismally. I thought I was feeling better, then the knee flared up again during the Disneyland half. After a half dozen visits to the physical therapist, and a whole bunch of exercises, the knee seems better. I still plan on easing back into things (as much as I ever do, anyway).

The month ended on a VERY high note for me - a successful 50k. I'll have that report posted in the next day or so.

If you haven't already, please check out my virtual race!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the 50k race! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Very impressed on your 50k, that is definitely a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...