Friday, December 29, 2023

Week in Review (December 19 - December 25)

Tuesday (14,616 steps) - 20 minutes on the Peloton before going to work in the office. Strength training at lunch. Walked quite a bit on the treadmill desk.
Wednesday (23,766 steps) - Work in the office. Walked on the treadmill desk and read my book at lunch. In VERY exciting news - Ariel has committed to the Colorado School of Mines!!!!!!!!!!
Headed up to Louisville so I could do my workout. I was apprehensive about 4 miles at "goal" pace, but I was able to maintain the "faster" pace fairly well. Went back to the store to hang out and then we all met up at Murphy's for Tyler's last run club. :(
Thursday (16,419 steps) - Had an easy run on schedule and decided to do another obnoxious Christmas outfit. 
Saw a bald eagle on the south side of the lake, which is always cool to see.
Ariel and I took Olive for a walk before heading down to Teal Tiger so... Ariel could get her first tattoo! I was really pleased with the work Doug did on mine, and Ariel drew the design herself!

I was working while she was getting the work done. We were there for an hour and a half, but most of that time was doing the prep and sizing and placement. The actual tattoo itself only took maybe a half hour. We went to Torchy's for lunch on the way home. Ben and I went to BJ's for dinner.
Friday (15,527 steps) - Wash Park with the gang! 
Since Joyce wasn't working and it was as short day, Olive came to work with me again. She was still relatively unimpressed.
Office closed at 3, but I left at 2 and finished out the day at home. Batman and Robin had their annual vet visit, and neither of them was incredibly impressed.
Saturday (21,436 steps) - Met up with friends for a run at South Table. The run was mostly fine. Weather was pretty decent and I actually dressed appropriately. 


No idea what we did in the evening.
Sunday (17,937 steps) - Awoke to find the cats got their first mouse of the season. Way to go, kitties! We only had a short run to do, so since it snowed overnight we did a road loop, which was actually ok. Took Olive for a walk, went to 4 Noses for the Christmas Eve "party." with it being Olive's birthday, we gave her a gift early. It took her a bit, but she has figured out Gordon is a very comfortable bed.

Monday (13,604 steps) - Christmas! Didn't set an alarm. We opened presents once we all woke up. Olive got a loot of new toys.
I got a Kindle paperwhite, which I plan on putting through a lot of use. Ariel enjoyed her ticket to the New Kids on the Block concert in June and Ben loves his new Yeti bag.

Ariel had suggested last night that we all go for a run together, "but no more than 3 miles." I definitely wasn't feeling it, but I don't get to run with her very often, so off we went for a family run. 
Took Olive for a walk with Ariel - in her bee costume.
We spent the afternoon cooking. After dinner, Ariel went to her friend's house, and I worked a bit on the annual puzzle before we settled in to watch Maze Runner.

Robin got a new collar since hers was shabby

Stats:
  • 123,305 steps
  • 26.44 miles run
  • 20 minutes of cardio
  • 45 minutes of strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 23 to April 29)

Tuesday  (13,393 steps) - Peloton before work and strength training at lunch. The landscapers had been hard at work all day. Crazy how much ...