Thursday, April 27, 2017

Week in Review (April 18 - April 24)

Tuesday (11,878 steps) - Barre at lunch with Laura. Skipped my scheduled miles.
Wednesday (17,863 steps) - Denver run club! Mo has been building her mileage back up and she feels the best the day before chemo, so we did 4 miles. Tested out the new Newton Gravity - not sure what I think about them.

Juno is over 100 pounds and knocked me over just by leaning on me. So adorable though!
Thursday (16,394) - Rainy run club in Belmar. Did 42 minutes of running for the special "Runners High" theme for 4/20.


Colfax, Mo, Me, A, Dulce & Matilda (the dog)
Friday (10,031 steps) - Went to Torchy's Tacos for dinner, I think that was the extent of the day's excitement.
Saturday (10,097 steps) - Our trail race was cancelled because of rain/snow, so I attempted to sleep in and went to A's soccer game instead.
Later in the day we went to Carrie's bridal shower.
Sunday (9,818 steps) - Heather's Cherry Creek Sneak party in the morning, then on to Ben and Carrie's wedding in the afternoon.
The cake is made out of Rice Krispies!
It was a very long day of socializing, eating and drinking. I think we were in bed before 9:00.
Monday (12,581 steps) - Morning barre class.

Stats:
  • 88,662 steps
  • 7 miles, that's it. Needed some recovery after Palmer Lake.
  • Just one barre class! 
Everything Else:
  • This was a week of going to bed early and recovery. I just didn't feel up to doing much of anything. I figure a week of nothing doesn't hurt anyone.

1 comment:

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 5 - March 11)

Tuesday  (15,597 steps) - Peloton rides before work in the office. Went to the gym at lunch for strength training. After work I had to go to...