The discount I have is posted on my sidebar, but here it is too: WALKER15
What can you use the discount on? Anything:
Whether you want to register for just one race or go for the big one - the season pass, my discount will give you 15% off any listed price.
Let me give you a brief recap of what Endurance Race Series offers:
- Ten races throughout the year. I have run all except one, the newest addition, Silverthorne (which I'm sure will be gorgeous).
- Urban trails and mountain trails. Everything from very beginner friendly to a course that will have you hunched over and humbled.
- You can register for each race independently.
- You can register for a front range pass, which will get you into all the urban/local races.
- Mountain pass, which registers you for some of the most breathtaking courses Colorado can offer.
- The season pass (in both 10K and half marathon distances) signs you up for ALL TEN. Season pass holders get a ton of EXTRA goodies.
- Right now, the BEST deal is the pick 6. Just like it sounds, you pick either 6 half marathons or 6 10K's. Any 6. (But it has to be 6). The package is marked down 25% of single race entry prices, and then my discount stacks ON TOP OF THAT. So yeah, you can run 6 10K races $141.69 or 6 half marathons for $256.71 (all fees included). WHAT. That's quite the deal! (Disclaimer: After all races are selected you proceed to a checkout screen where you select your shirt size and you'll need to enter my code for each of the 6 races, but that's worth it to save another 15%, right?)
As far as swag goes, the ERS cannot be beat.
- Gender specific tech tees.
- HUGE medals. And speaking of medals, medals for ALL distances - even the 5K!
- Post-race after party, open until the last finisher crosses. Burgers, snacks and beer (well, at most of the races).
- Chip timed.
- Walker friendly (usually with early start options).
I'd love to get the word about - feel free to use my discount code all year long, and share the race schedule.
Hope to see you there - and feel free to comment or get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns. Happy trails!