Wednesday (16,110 steps) - Upper body video in the morning - I really like this one! National/Global running day at Runner's Roost with Maureen. We made a giant thank you card/poster for Coohill's - the restaurant that hosted us a while back - I loved what A drew.
Thursday (20,709 steps) - 4ish mile run in the morning. Already so hot and sunny. Not a particularly great run. A had gymnastics, Tokyo Joe's, and I did an abs video.
|Maureen and Colfax, Laurie, Chris, A and me|
Sunday (31,291 steps) - Left the house by 6:15 to drive to Littleton for the East/West trail races. Recap to posted soon.
Monday (15,518 steps) - Slept in. Had a crazy rain/hailstorm in the afternoon. A few miles in the basement inferno and a lower body video that I really like.
- 137,256 steps
- 26.9 miles run
- No real cross training, other than a 5k walk (really, we didn't run!) for the Heart & Stroke walk.
- 129 minutes of strength/stretching
- Weekly Loss 2.2 pounds (127.4) - I'm guessing at least some of this was "vacation" weight and water weight. Was much more conscious about food this week, trying not to be out of control.
- #noteatingallthethings - sort of a successful week.
- A started a week at gymnastics camp this week. She has a pretty busy summer planned!