Thursday - Headed over to Green Mountain for the first time since late winter. And NOW, I remember why I don't run there. SO ROCKY!! Had to cut my loop short due to some scary clouds and thunderstorms.
Friday - Work party, pastries, beer and pizza.
Saturday - Went to BodyPump in the morning. Spent a bulk of the day driving around trying to find a place to buy a recorder. Have no recollection of what I did in the evening.
Sunday - Beaver Creek half marathon. Took A roller skating after that. More pizza.
Weekly Miles Run - 28.15
Minutes of Cross Training - 60
Minutes of Strength/Stretching - 60
Weekly Loss - 0.8 (120.6)
- Had pizza twice this week. Delicious.
- Had lots of pastries thanks to work party. Delicious.
- Lots of new beers this week. Also delicious.
- So the kitty's official name (after joining the family two weeks ago) is Batman Sour. Batman is the name A picked. L and I have added the "Sour" because he is like a Sour Patch Kid. First he is sweet, but then he is sour...
|Can't you just see the look of crazy in his eyes??|
- A is officially registered to run back to back 5ks at the New Years Double this year. She is super excited to get her own challenge plate!
- Um. School starts on Monday. Where did the summer go??? I mean, "I" didn't really get a summer since I work year round, but it seems like it just started?
- NOTHING ELSE.