Wednesday - 2ish mile bike ride with A. Abs and stretching/yoga.
Thursday - Got up early to do my tempo run since every attempt at night has been a failure because of time and eating. Goal - 1 mile easy, 5 miles at 10:05, 1 mile easy. So.... not a tempo, but faster than usual and this time I at least got all miles covered. Actual - 11:18, 10:34, 10:34, 10:33, 10:31, 10:16, 1.15 @ 10:51. I'd call that a success. Unrelated to running, we had a tornado warning and the most rain EVER, which made for the worst COMMUTE ever:
Monday - Had intervals on schedule, and the gym daycare was closed, so I got up early to go running. Goal - 1 mile easy, 4 x 1200 @ 9:10, 1 mile easy. Actual - 10:40, 7:06 (9:27), 6:58 (9:17), 6:54 (9:12), 6:45 (9:00), 1.1 in 11:35 (10:32). So, I would call that a success... The weather was supposed to hold up for the early part of the afternoon, so we took the kids on a 3.5ish mile hike at Lair O' the Bear. PERFECT weather, but super crowded because of the holiday and sunshine.
Weekly Miles Run - 27.40 (10 outside, 17.4 treadmill)
Weekly Cross - Hiking and Biking (1.5+ hours)
Minutes of Strength - 44 (ouch)
Weekly Gain - Sigh.
- Mostly ok.
- Had a fun "potassium" challenge because according to My Fitness Pal, I usually only hit about 50% of my daily recommended potassium levels. Beer, pizza, and cookie butter. Maybe next week.
- Also, I discovered a now yogurt, and it is the best EVER. If you haven't tried it yet, you should.
- Online dating is just as horrid as I remembered. For every guy that claims that women are needy, I swear, these men are ridiculous. Accusations and rude comments for not answering messages fast enough. Insults for certain likes/dislikes in my profile. For real, I don't think I am cut out for this.
- Work is the same, insanely busy. I've been assigned MORE work, which has finally pushed my workload to the point that I cannot comfortably complete it in a day. I tried to approach my boss about it and they all seem to think the work is an anomaly and that it's no big deal. Uh, ok.
- The ex still has not committed to the dates that A will be in Texas this summer. Last time we spoke I told him if he didn't let me know soon, he would have to come here to visit. Summer camps and activities are filling up and I don't want her sitting around doing nothing all summer.