Wednesday - Went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for about 20 minutes (1.25 miles with incline). Felt good to be moving, but then my hip/groin started hurting so I stopped.
Thursday - MORE NOTHING. A and I did go to Yogurtland though. Yum.
Friday - EVEN MORE NOTHING. I took a half day off from work. I went to lunch with L at the Cheesecake Factory, hit up the expo for RnR Denver. Then I went to a poetry reading at A's school (which was the CUTEST EVER), and then took her to her 90 minute gymnastics practice. Instead of going out on a date, I went to bed really early. It was great.
Saturday - Went winter clothes shopping with A, L and H, and Jessa and her son (the boy I babysat a few weeks ago). It was a bit stressful, but I think we have everything we need. Went to bed EARLY.
Sunday - RnR Denver half marathon. I also did 2 of the videos (arms, core) and they felt challenging.
Monday - MORE NOTHING.
Loss - 4.0 pounds
- With this loss, I am back to the lowest weight I ever weighed in at during the #NotEatingAllTheThings challenge. Fascinating... I'm wondering if I was just retaining water the last few weeks because this week I for real ate ALL the things and did NONE of the things.
- Food indulgences for the week? Um everything:
|I love cheesecake so much!!!|
|Birthday Cupcakes - L and I actually just shared. Womp.|
|Post-race lunch! (Have you tried the guacamole sliders?? THEY ARE TASTY!!)|
- Work is the same. Spent most of last week summarizing depositions for a case I have zero involvement in. Super boring.
- I thought I had a possible new opportunity but that is unfortunately not panning out. Womp.
- I give up on dating as a whole right now. NOT because of anything in particular, other than apparently, after all this time of being alone, it turns out I kind of like it. I like being able to do what I want, when I want. I had gone on that date a few weeks ago, and it was pretty great, but then trying to plan a second date seemed like a LOT of work, and when I blew him off in favor of going to bed early, he (probably unintentionally) made me feel like a jerk about it. I sent a text to him letting to know how things were for me and got the longest series of text messages EVER about how "dating will never be easy" and blah, blah, blah. He at least didn't call my legs masculine, he did say that I'm the first person he has met that is "awesome, honest, direct, funny, clever, intelligent, fun to be around, made him smile and very beautiful." So that was nice, but still... I don't want to feel guilty about spending time with A or going to bed at 9:00.