Wednesday - 3.65 pretty great miles on the treadmill. I also went to conferences, and as expected, A is doing great. Areas to improve, same as always - she is "chatty" (but not in a distracting way).
Thursday - NOTHING - but I did start packing for my race:
|I ended up using... about 1/2 of all this|
Saturday - Boulder 100
Sunday - Oh hey. MORE Boulder 100.
|90 or so miles in at Boulder 100. Just because I want to keep typing 1-0-0.|
Gain - 0.6 pounds
- Yes, I'm the only person on earth that can run over 100 miles in a week and gain weight. HAHAHAHA!!!
- I ate EVERYTHING this week. EVERYTHING. Although, beer consumption was way down.
- I was the hungriest person ALL week.
- Work is the same as always. I thought I would have some downtime to get my desk cleaned off and filing caught up, but a case that I have zero involvement in is going to trial and everyone in the office is summarizing depositions. You know what's the most boring task ever? Summarizing depositions.
- I went on a date on Friday. Yes, the night before my big race. I had a great time. We are planning on seeing each other again. I'm leaving it at that for now.