Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Rewind

Miles Run - 118 (This is surprising since there were 17 days this month I didn't run at all)
Races Run - 3 (1 half marathon, 1 full marathon, 1 50k ultra marathon)
PR's Set - 1 (Since it was my first ultra... instant PR!)
Minutes of Plank - 40+ (I lost count a few days when I was on 33BA, but I have upped the daily amount to 2 minutes per plank. I think I probably did 50 minutes total)

This was a challenging month for me. I was out of town about 3 weeks of the month, yet I still managed a decent amount of miles. I ran my first ultra marathon, ran the Great Wall marathon in China, and the first half marathon I've run since mid April.

The only real plans that I have for June is to stay injury free (my foot hasn't been bothering me for a while now, KNOCK ON WOOD). I have three half marathons on schedule, and another full marathon at the end of the month. I need to re-analyze my racing style as I've been struggling lately with major burn out. Ideally I'd like to get more P90X in, and since I'm home most of the month, that should be something I can manage. I'm feeling a bit weak since I haven't been able to get to a BodyPump class.

What's on YOUR agenda for June?

5 comments:

  1. great month for ya!

    one of my goals for june is to be able to hold a 2 minute plank. its sooooo hard! haha

    have a fun june!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pretty much rocked May!
    I SUCKED!!

    For June I plan on getting back to where I was pre-IT band pain. (Okay, first I have to get rid of the pain, but it'll happen, right?)

    Only one half marathon on the calendar for June. Pretty excited for my first Rock'n'Roll!

    Your June is pretty hard core!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is great mileage for the amount of days ran. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, that's definitely going to be a hard to beat month!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...