Thursday, May 6, 2010

Treadmill Training Run - Wednesday, May 5

I hadn't done a long treadmill run in a while, and I wasn't looking forward to it. The 25 minute jog I did on Tuesday after the 24 S.E.T. Class was more than enough. But... Wednesday night is long run night, so I had to do the full hour.

Half of what makes the gym fun for me is the clothes. I will admit I have more workout clothes than any person needs, but... I like my outfits "loud" - like me (hahaha):


The picture really does not do the shorts justice. They are neon yellow. NEON!! I also have them in an equally fun shade of safety orange.  I just love the new retro line from Nike, certainly helps make my outfits more fun.  But yeah, really, the clothes were the best part of the run. It wasn't the worst run ever, but I was fatigued and time pretty much stopped for the hour. As always, the major success is finishing without taking a break or walking. Hurrah!

2 comments:

  1. I adore your workout clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, workout clothes ARE the best. I just bought an new swim suit, even though I have 4 quite functional ones already. But it was on sale! Love the orange, you will be road safe.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...