Monday, May 24, 2010

Outdoor Training Run - Big Dry Creek Trail - Sunday, May 23

DISCOURAGED

It was a pretty day out, but honestly one of the most disappointing and difficult runs ever. I was tired, I was hot, for the first time in AGES I actually felt like I couldn't physically complete the run. Couple that with having to listen to a less than stellar music mix on my phone, and it was... bad. Trying to dismiss as just a bad day, there is a long summer ahead...

Anyway, pretty day out:



Things to do different on next run? The fuel belt I just spent almost $50 on needs to be used. Even 70 degrees is too hot to be out in direct sun with nothing to drink. Miserable. Also? Cannot forget the gum again.

Overall, I suppose it could have been worse, but it was... defeating.

BLAH.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think we need to have bad runs so you can really appreciate the good ones. And the water is really going to help.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...