Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Week in Review (December 15 - December 21)

Tuesday (13,543 steps) - Work from home. Went for a run with Pika during lunch. 
The biggest excitement was when we discovered that the cats had killed a mouse in the basement!
Wednesday (17,818 steps) - Worked a bit in the office in the morning. 
In the evening we headed down to Denver for the Unofficial Runners Edge Holiday Light Run (that I actually set up!) We met at Milk Market for a slightly modified course of what we have done in years past. It was actually fairly warm and not nearly as windy as it had been up north. 










Was looking forward to a bit more outdoor socializing afterwards, but people were annoyed with there only being one bartender, so a lot of folks headed out early. 
Thursday (11,308 steps) - Work from home. Pika walk at lunch.
Friday (15,001 steps) - Work from home. My WTF notebook/planner finally showed up!!
Took Pika for another snowy run at lunch. Longest lunch run with her in a while, we actually ran on the south side of the lake, and it was pretty snow-packed. We only saw two people while we were out. 
Big excitement for tonight was that Ben invited Tyler, Jeramiah and Stephanie, Doug and Kristin, and Greg over to enjoy the firepit! It was a chilly evening, but it was so nice to have people over socializing, in a safe way. 
Saturday (23,474 steps) - Slept in, kinda. Tyler, Kristin and I made plans to run late morning. We set a time, and then in my head I promptly thought it was a half hour later. Ugh. I had to rush out of the house to be not quite as late, and I forgot my hat. Since I'd looked out earlier the clouds had rolled in and the wind picked up. I was not really dressed warm enough, but thank goodness for the accountability of friends that got me through a really tough 10 miler! 



Since Ben was working, Ariel and I vegged on the couch in the afternoon.
Sunday (10,372 steps) - Very busy day around the house. Ben made four trips to the storage unit and we finally have everything out!! Big step in our (seemingly continuous) moving. Ben and I went to New Image for happy hour.
Monday (13,921 steps) - Work from home. It was actually a really warm day, so I took Pika for another run at lunch.


Although it was fairly warm it was another crazy windy run. I'm over it already. 

Stats:
  • 105,437 steps
  • 25.6 miles run
  • A few minutes of cross training, but nothing to write home about

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 19 - March 25)

Tuesday  (12,786 steps) - Work in the office. Since Ariel is in France, I had to hire a dog walker for the first time in a VERY long time (l...