Thursday - 3+ miles of "speed work" - which was basically really slow 400's, 8 sets. Man. I just don't think I can run ALL THE MILES annnnd try to incorporate speed. This killed me dead. Also did the three videos (arms, core, legs).
Friday - Nothing!!!!
Saturday - Prairie Dog half marathon
Sunday - Spent the day helping a friend decorate their house for Halloween. WOW is all I can say. I usually feel pretty festive if A hangs a few colored pumpkins on the door. We had to make two trips to her storage unit to get all the stuff. Nixed a run and did the three videos (arms, core, legs)
Monday - Pretty decent 7+ mile run on the treadmill.
Gain - 1.0 pounds
- Well, I really don't watch what I eat anymore, so this all makes sense. As long as I don't gain every week and it just fluctuates, I feel like that's pretty normal.
- Food splurges this week - Yogurtland, pizza (twice), pretzel burger
- Beer - same
- Candy/chocolate cravings ALL WEEKEND.
- So... I downloaded the ios7 for my phone. I love the fact that I can now block numbers and messages with ease. I am NOT loving that I apparently can no longer sync with iTunes? I have a 3-4 year old mac and apparently I can't install the newest version of iTunes as my OS on the computer is too old. I tried updating the software and keep getting a fatal error. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT. So annoyed :(
- Work is going... ok I guess. The paralegal that just had the baby in July apparently got another job and is not returning from maternity leave. Especially annoying since no one was even hired as a temp to replace her. D'oh.
- And as promised.... the finished remodel of J's old "man cave" - ignore A's weird expression.
Online Dating Updates
- I am down to talking to one person. He asked if he could friend me on Facebook. All his pictures on match are from 2010 or 2011, nothing recent. He uses fairly regularly but doesn't post any pictures. I think I offended him by not being a big enough fan of Breaking Bad. I mean, I enjoy the show, but life is NOT going to be over when the show ends on Sunday.
- I don't really get on match anymore. It seems like way too much work and it seems like no one is what they seem and/or they are unwilling to work around me and A. Which, obviously, is a deal breaker anyway.
- I'm not going to settle just to not be alone, soooooooooooooo... I'm giving up on the online crap and will just see where life takes me.