- So hey, I'm running a marathon on Sunday. I sure hope I survive. My calf pain has gotten pretty bad. Not to mention I went to Chaos for the first time in ages and I am so sore I can barely move.
- Related - I have that doctor's appointment tomorrow. Cross your fingers that I just have some dumb vitamin deficiency or something.
- Fundraising, fundraising... Click HERE to donate!
- Team Lazarex provides financial assistance to defray the costs associated with patient participation in FDA clinical trials. Additionally, they help patients navigate their clinical trial options and provide community education and outreach services. Their mission is to provide resources for cancer patients who've been told they have no other options, but who are not yet done with their journey in life and refuse to give up now.
- Anyone who donates $10 between now and February 20 (one week from today) will be eligible to win a tube of Nuun (my choice of flavor, sorry!). Comment on this post that you want to be included, I'll post a winner on the 21st.
- I created a "bio" for INKnBURN when I was chosen as an Ambassador (it's actually a Power Point, but I converted to pictures for my lovely followers):
- Speaking of INKnBURN - did you notice I have a code on my blog where you can save 15% on EVERYTHING they sell??? Use code BeckaToldMe at checkout.
- Did you notice on the last slide of my "bio" that I stated I wanted to do the Transrockies Run??? Well, you can join me! Use code rebeccatrr and save $100 off your entry! This is good on both the RUN3 and RUN6 options. Mid August, say YES!!
- I swiped a few pictures from my race on Sunday: