- The clothes. I gotta say, I miss wearing my "fancy" clothes. I get to wear heels again!!!
- The city. I have always avoided Denver. After a few days downtown, I think I like it. I like that if there is something I want to do during my lunch break, I can literally walk 5 minutes in any direction and probably find what I am looking for.
- My co-workers. They all seem genuinely nice and willing to help me. They aren't treating me like an idiot, but they are also challenging me.
- The job itself. There is tons of stuff to learn, there is lots of different things I will get to work on, and I am pretty certain I am not going to get bored. (Plus, it sounds really fancy to tell people I'm a legal assistant/paralegal). :D
- EVERYONE pitches in. We take turns on kitchen duty. EVERYONE has a week, INCLUDING the attorneys. I think that is awesome.
- Did I mention I get to wear my beautiful heels again?? (Maybe this will help my ankles get stronger).
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Six Things Saturday
Non-running related... this will be six things I like about my new job:
Tuesday (16,949 steps) - Barre Express with Gabi! Best class in a while, I was actually able to get through most of it. After work I met up...
Bran, Romania Saturday, May 19 Ultra Marathon #29 Weather - Rain, hail, thunder/lightning ****WARNING - EXTREMELY PICTURE HEAVY**** ...
(while also reviewing what did NOT work for me in the never-ending quest of finding a GPS watch I love...) I have been using the same w...