1. I pulled this on Thursday afternoon. I have never EVER been #1 on the leader board on Daily Mile. Ever.
2. There is a NEW FLAVOR OF LUNA BARS!!! Excuse me while I squeal with glee. I love these things, and I adore the chance to try a new flavor. I'll be testing this one out before RnR Phoenix on Sunday.
3. I got a damn speeding ticket on my drive back to Colorado. I wasn't even going that fast. Doesn't this seem pricey?? It's my first ticket since the 90s :( I really wish I knew how people got out of traffic tickets, I bet this makes my rates go up too.
4. Have I mentioned how much I love a deal??? I got a $10 check from Dick's Sporting Goods for my rewards, and since it's free money, of course I have to use it. I rarely can find something I want for $10, so I usually end up getting GU. This time? I got some AWESOME new Mizuno shorties (originally $24.99 marked down to $7.98!) to wear under my sparkle skirts AND 2 gels. And paid only 61 cents out of pocket. Can you say BARGAIN??
5. Speaking of a bargain... Look at the cute shoes I picked up on eBay a few weeks ago! Super good deal on these.
6. And finally... Instead of my normal ritual on Friday morning (super early wake up and 20+ mile run), I was having surgery. I hate the IV in the hand thing. It hurts :( I slept most of the day Friday, and have literally spent the weekend in a near coma-induced coma from eating too much. I really am not in any pain, taking meds only to put me in a deeper sleep at night. And yes, I plan on my regularly scheduled run tomorrow.
7. As an aside. I really don't do resolutions. But I have GOT to do something. Over the last 2-3 weeks I have felt myself spiralling out of control with my eating. My exercise is right on, but my food is NOT. I am eating all sorts of junk, and even while doing it, I know I "shouldn't" be. Every once in a while, I recognize I will "binge," but this has been going on for far too long, I'm starting to get concerned. I've never been one to really track calories, but maybe that is what I need to do to hold myself accountable. Thoughts? What do YOU do when you get off track??