Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This is gonna get expensive!

So the major hurdle I'm coming up against is... money. I used to think that time was biggest enemy, but no, money.

Races themselves aren't that expensive. But travel? Yeah. That can add up. Trying to get to all 50 states from a large midwest state? Not cheap. So I started thinking of ways I could possibly reduce some of that expense.

After some googling, I found a site that offers "sponsorship" to "everyone" - meaning, you apply and tell your story, and if you get picked, they will sponsor you. So, I applied, and here is a link to that site. If you think my story is worthy of some help, then please vote, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (March 5 - March 11)

Tuesday  (15,597 steps) - Peloton rides before work in the office. Went to the gym at lunch for strength training. After work I had to go to...