Did a delivery on the way home and then took Olive for a walk. Ben got Panda for dinner, yum! Started our next show, Dutton Ranch.
The captain and other volunteer were both no shows. Luckily Ben and I have both volunteered a ton and we were able to get the aid station set up with ease. Weirdly, even with 50k being the longest distance we didn't do much other than give people water and coke. Most of the food was left untouched. I was also signed up to be a course sweep. Ben took the other spot since the other person that was supposed to help didn't show up. Jim dropped me off at the other aid station so I could start and try to avoid the rain. Spoiler, I didn't avoid the rain and the field area was SO muddy. Also, it is beyond me how anyone got off course in this race - I must've picked up a zillion picket signs and flags.
Got back to the aid station and Ben met me to finish the sweeping. We finished up at the middle school and then ran back home. Ariel had been volunteering at the finish line but finished up earlier and was hanging out with Olive. We decided to go to Corona's for a late lunch/early dinner. YUM!!
Then on to Runners Roost so I could pick up a pair of Mount to Coast shoes since they are finally in stock. Stopped at Rails End for a drink, the jewelry store for my semi-annual ring inspection. Mod Market for dinner.
Another Olive walk. After work was over Ben and I went to Costco and picked up some groceries and a pizza for dinner. Started Marshals, kinda meh about it, but at least it is only one season for now.
Wednesday (18,596 steps) - Olive walk before going to work. Went for a quick walk before my MANDATORY lunch meeting. I can't believe I have to give up so many of my lunch hours over the next month. Lunch meeting was blah. I planned another walk later in the afternoon, but it started to rain so I just came back to the office. Went to Runners Roost in Louisville for my run. Somehow, I got confused on the way to the bike path, missed a turn and had to cut through a parking lot to get to where I needed to be. Not sure what was going on, but that was weird.
Still walking the hills and I was pretty sore from Tuesday's cross training, so it was slow, but not bad. Went back to the store after, but didn't know anyone so I didn't stick around. Dinner and Dutton Ranch.
Thursday (10,816 steps) - Long walk with Olive to the lake before work. Peloton, Olive walk and upper body workout during lunch. Ben was delayed at work so I did a delivery before meeting him at Torchy's. Olive walk when I got back home.
Friday (11,266 steps) - Walk with Olive before we went to work. With it being a little cooler we were able to go to lunch at a normal time for our walk.
Saturday (30,189 steps) - Very early walk with Olive. Ben and I were volunteering at the Westminster Trail Race at Standley Lake, and I had picked the aid station closest to the house. We showed up at 6 am and... no one else was there.
Sunday (13,161 steps) - I was cleaning up the house and noticed that Robin was not looking well.
This one was inside her mouth and was pretty gross also - we were there almost two hours while they treated her. Once we got home I gave her a snack and she ran away to hide for the rest of the day - kind of normal when she isn't feeling great.
Then on to Runners Roost so I could pick up a pair of Mount to Coast shoes since they are finally in stock. Stopped at Rails End for a drink, the jewelry store for my semi-annual ring inspection. Mod Market for dinner.
Monday (20,472 steps) - Walk to the lake with Olive before work. Went for my run at lunch. Still walking the hills. This felt hard, mainly because temps are back up.
Stats:
- 117,875 steps
- 19.6 miles run
- 19.33 miles walked
- 45 minutes of cardio
- 50 minutes of strength
- 0 minutes of sauna
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)