Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Week in Review (September 12 - September 18)

Tuesday (10,379 steps) - Peloton before work. Ended up doing two videos, which put me running a bit late to work. Work in the office, with more cross training at lunch. Took Olive for a walk after work. Ben and I went to 4 Noses.
Wednesday (16,334 steps) - Work in the office. After work I headed to Boulder for more "hill beasts." Felt good on the lower trails/warm up & the hills repeats bamboozled me. 



Thursday (21,629 steps) - Work from home.  Run in the morning and walk with Olive at lunch. They are putting crusher fine on the neighborhood path to the lake, which was "exciting."
Friday (13,717 steps) - Work in the office. Due to rain, our normal Wash Park walk was cancelled. Ariel called me at lunch to tell me that Olive had an "accident" on their walk, so I rushed home after work to give her a bath. Poor thing has diarrhea after getting into things she shouldn't be getting into.
Saturday (26,771 steps) - Short walk with Olive before Ben and I went to Rock Creek for our run. It started out ok - it was supposed to be a progression run. By mile 3-4 I was ready to die. I did manage to hit some paces on the way back, but this was not fun at all. We got Ziggi's on the way home.
Also stopped for a beer and took Olive for a walk before going to Larry's birthday party in the evening. It was a lot of fun!
Sunday (13,873 steps) - Only had a few miles on schedule, so we took Olive with us. She did great for about a mile, then seemed very uninterested in running. It was basically like dragging a tire most of the run. Went to Torchy's for lunch then did a lot of yard work, which resulted in me getting a zillion mosquito bites. Again.
Monday (16,366 steps) - Work from home. Easy run early, took Olive for a walk. After Ben got home we decided to go to Hoffbrau. They were doing some food specials for Monday Night Football, so we had Ariel meet us there. Her and Ben played some pool - it was a fun evening!

Stats:
  • 119,069 steps
  • 27.21 miles run
  • 50 minutes of cardio
  • 25 minutes of strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 30 to May 6)

Tuesday  (17,627 steps) - Peloton ride before working in the office. Did my strength training after lunch. Left right after work to go to A&...