Wednesday - Cardio Interval video in the morning, which I liked, mostly because it was short and woke me up! Only 10 minutes. 2ish miles on the treadmill (8.5 minutes at incline, the rest "fast") and then BodyPump for an hour.
5 minute butt & thigh, which was surprisingly difficult. 6 miles on the treadmill at the gym, which wasn't super great.
Cardio Calf and Biceps Burnout before work. A one mile walk after work in the basement inferno.
Saturday - 5.5 on the treadmill at the gym. Just ok again... REALLY hot.
Toned Lean Arms and 10 Minute Abs/Obliques.
Sunday - It was the COLDEST ever. I had hoped to maybe get outside, but at 9 degrees? No thanks. Put off workouts until the evening, 1.5 in the basement inferno, and the Butt and Abs Tabata workout. A loves to join me for the stretching - modified pigeon is her favorite stretch. (I posted this picture on Instagram and FitnessBlender "liked" and commented on it, **starstruck** lol)
Weekly Miles Run - 24.00 (all treadmill)
Weekly Cross Training - 1 mile walk (treadmill)
Minutes of Strength Training - 216 (!!!)
Weekly Loss - 2.6 pounds
- Last week I said I was doing #NotEatingAllTheThings Round 2. However, I didn't actually get started on that until... probably Thursday. We had guests in the office Monday through Wednesday, and for only the second time EVER, the firm brought in lunch every day. So... I ate quite a bit of junk. But the remainder of the week, I really tried to focus on eating a bit better and watching portion size (which, I forgot, is the LEAST FUN EVER).
- I had only one donut all week, and NO beer. Not even one.
- Still cooked almost every meal, and what I have discovered from THAT, is that making, well, anything, means there are going to be a ton of leftovers. And while I am a creature of habit, I am not sure I like eating the same thing over and over. And over.
- I finally made a recipe I did NOT like, Sweet Potato Mash, which is a bummer, I have a TON left. (For the record, Heather told me a 1 TBSP of cinnamon is A TON, but I would have no idea since I don't, well, cook).
- First attempt at banana bread went well.
- No other new recipes this week, and not sure I have any on deck for next week.
I'll make this easy! There is nothing else! Ever!