Wednesday - 2.15 miles before yet another exhausting BodyPump class.
Thursday - Another HIIT video before work. There was a move called "sidewinder mountain climbers" - UM NO. 5.1 miles on the treadmill at the gym and stretching.
Friday - 1 mile before work. Good thing I did that since I ended up going out for a beer with co-workers after and didn't feel like doing ANYTHING when I got home.
Saturday - 1 easy mile in the basement inferno. A and I later worked her first Girl Scout cookie booth of the season. FINALLY, the weather was nice, although it was a bit windy. They sold over 200 boxes in 3 hours!
We met up with Jessa and her son (and her boyfriend's daughter) for... THE LEGO MOVIE!!! I have been looking forward to this since I first saw the preview. Unfortunately, so was everyone else and our first time choice was sold out. We grabbed a drink at Rock Bottom and then saw the movie (only 35 minutes later than we originally planned). THIS MOVIE WAS HILARIOUS. I really enjoyed it.
Sunday - Ralston Creek half marathon (my 100th!!). Before dinner, I took the kids roller skating again.
Monday - 4.25 on the treadmill (day 94 of the streak), 5.4 on the stationary bike, legs and yoga/stretching videos.
Weekly Miles Run - 27.89 (14.75 treadmill, 13.14 racing)
Weekly Cross Training - 15 min on the stationary bike
Minutes of Strength Training - 170 (YES!!)
Weekly Loss - 0.2 pounds
- I did go out to eat twice this weekend. Ruby Tuesday's one day (I love love LOVE their baked mac & cheese) and Smashburger after our race.
- Wasn't really monitoring food intake. Only two donuts (if I remember correctly), not as many Girl Scout cookies
- The really really REALLY big news, is that I actually COOKED. Two actual recipes, with ingredients and everything. I purchased a small crock pot and made pot roast (which, unfortunately, A did not like), and then the other meal was "Mexican Casserole" (which A did like).
- It was the coldest ever. The phrase being tossed around all week was "polar vortex." This is no joke. We had a day where the official high was -1! That is nuts.
- The work saga continues. So, shortly after I posted last week's recap, I got called in to see the Office Manager. I have good news to report!! She was able to secure a 10% raise for me. I'm pleased with that. I will continue my job hunt, as the wage I'm currently at is still very low compared to other firms in the area, but this takes a huge load off my shoulders.
- Related: Jessa quit last week. Her last day was Tuesday. She put in her notice and they opted to just let her go. Pretty bummed about that.
- Related: The new attorney was given a former employee's computer to use in the meantime. It is apparently very slow and crashes and has to be restarted multiple times a day. She does not seem pleased.
- Related: THERE IS A NEW LEGAL ASSISTANT! She started yesterday, and even came back today. She seems nice, and more importantly, I AM NO LONGER THE ONLY ONE!!
- More big news - I PAID OFF ALL MY CREDIT CARDS!!! Huzzah!! First financial goal of the year is complete!!