Wednesday - 2ish mile run at the gym, then BodyPump. Still hard.
Saturday - A woke up me up early to go to the gym. I had a decent 7.5ish mile run.
Sunday - 1.25 in the basement inferno (DAY 100 OF THE STREAK!!). Two videos - Butt and Abs Tabata (Fat Blasting Cardio) and a new arm video - Tone Lean Arms (Rhomboids, Shoulders, Bicep, Tricep and Chest). I don't even know what a rhomboid IS, but I can tell you, that whatever they are, they are WEAK. Those were TOUGH. A worked another cookie booth in 67 DEGREE WEATHER. It didn't feel that warm, unfortunately, since it was windy.
Monday - Quick Cardio, Abs and Obliques video before work. Wasn't crazy about the jumping oblique twists that were the cardio intervals for EVERY SET. After work, I had an exceptionally great run at the gym, getting in a 10k(ish) at a pretty FAST pace!
Weekly Miles Run - 23.14 (all treadmill)
Weekly Cross Training - 2.4 miles of hiking (57 minutes)
Minutes of Strength Training - 193 (!!!)
Weekly Gain - 0.8 pounds
- Eh. I #ateallthethings
- In addition to the Voodoo, L brought home a dozen donuts from Dunkin Donuts. Did you know they have a cookie dough donut? And one filled with fudge? IT'S TRUE.
- Made two more new recipes this week - enchiladas and crock pot Mac & Cheese. Neither is healthy, and both were heavy on the cheese. HOWEVER, the enchiladas were DELICIOUS and I will make them again for sure. The Mac & Cheese... meh. I liked that I could throw the noodles in uncooked into the crock pot, but the whole consistency of it was... off. Next time I make it, I will use the oven and try baked Mac & Cheese.
- We've been consuming a TON of asparagus lately - this week, Sprouts had it on sale for 98 cents a pound. That is NUTS. A pound lasts me and A 2-3 meals, depending on how hungry we are.
- I splurged on Sunday and picked up some beef patties stuffed with bacon and jack cheese - threw them on the Foreman and made burgers. That was a delicious choice.
- Related: I guess Heather is right. Cooking is NOT the worst thing ever, it is NOT as horrible as I imagined, and maybe I will start to buy a few more basic "ingredients" so I can branch out and try more. On deck for this week? Vegetable soup!
- Just when you thought nothing else exciting could happen at my work... My boss (in his mid 70's) is stepping down from his current position. LUCKILY, that does not affect MY job, as he will still be in office, practicing less, but working on more "special projects." However, the other attorney that we work with is out of a job... effective April 1 (the same time we are moving offices). I mean, we all knew this day was coming, but the timing and notice seems unfortunate.
- Related: I think Jessa was the glue that connected me to the other girls in the office. Now that she is gone, I no longer get invited to lunch or on breaks. Le sigh.
- Sorta related: Starting to feel like that chick that got pregnant at her senior prom. Everyone my age either has kids old enough they can be left alone, a husband/boyfriend to watch their kids, or no kids at all. I hate feeling like the odd (wo)man out.