I have been running 25+ miles a week for years. This low mileage stuff has me in the dumps. I was SO happy to run 7.2 miles on Saturday with no pain. However, I have ZERO stamina left. So depressing. Anyway.
- This weekend is RnR Denver. I am registered for the full. I am 99% sure I will be doing the half instead.
- I get to pick up my heavy medal AT the race. So happy RnR is starting to do this instead of mailing them out.
- My PT let me pick my own tape so I could coordinate with my race outfit. She's the coolest.
- Next week is Bear Chase. I am registered for the 50 mile. I have until Saturday to change my distance. Coach would like to see me try the 50k, but depending on how this weekend goes, that might not be an option, and I may end up doing the half there too. (There is no distance between 1/2 and 50k).
- I've been a good girl and have been doing cross training. Cycling (boring) and rowing (Hey, maybe THAT'S why my arms were sore?)
- Running Skirts has their new fall line available!! I have them on order. If I can't run, at least I can have cute skirts? I have, however, been getting more wear out of my skirts by wearing them on the weekends and as casual wear.
- NOT running related. I have had my iPhone for over 2 years. On Monday I dropped it in the parking garage while getting in my car. Shattered the corner of the screen. I could have dealt with the crack, but unfortunately it broke something internal so none of the swiping/touch screen was working... HELLO, everything you can do on an iPhone. Phone completely useless. "Luckily," I was eligible for an upgrade. Instead of getting the new iPhone 5, I upgraded to the 4S (mine was a regular 4) and got a 32 (currently have a 16). I also got a military grade case that can withstand sand, wind, rain, and BEING DROPPED. Le sigh.
And, to avoid a picture-less blog: