1. I did ONE last run before Rock 'n' Roll Denver marathon this morning. I decided to wear the Newtons that I haven't worn since.... February? March? (And randomly, a t-shirt. I NEVER run in sleeves).
I'm a bit hesitant to say that my run was AWESOME. Yes, all capital letters AWESOME. Like I could've run much further (and probably faster) than my easy 4.22 in 45. Let's hope this is a preview for Sunday.
2. I got an email yesterday from a place that I applied for a job in AUGUST. They hadn't filled the position yet and wanted to know if I was still interested. I didn't hear back yesterday but had an email this morning wanting me to come in for an interview at noon. Literally less than five minutes into the interview? HIRED. I start Monday :D
And... job is complete with 3 day weekends and completely flexible with my school schedule!
3. Remember that RnR Denver is on Sunday? That means... packet pick up. (And a horrible, horrible drive into downtown Denver. Feel very sorry for out-of-towners. It's a DISASTER down there). Like last year, pick up at the Convention Center. Don't know what the bear is about. Don't ask.
|A and R (L's boyfriend, will be running his FIRST marathon!)|
|Photo courtesy of A|
|A is also sprinting for the finish... even if you can't see her|
|Love the bracelet A got!|
|Sporting my new Razzy Roo 26.2 band (yes, I've already run 4 marathons but still didn't have one!)|
|A's new Razzy Roo headband|
|Quite possibly my new favorite one. You all know how much I love monkeys.|
|And she had my ninja socks in stock. I LOVE HER SOCKS!! And ninjas?? I plan on wearing them to kickboxing.|
5. Unwinding tonight by watching "The Lion King" on Blu-Ray with the kids:
6. I totally ordered this decal today.