Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gobble, Gobble!!

I forgot what it is like to be so busy! With my crazy traveling/racing, work, school, I have NO free time. Super quick blog today, just want to post about my FAVORITE headbands, from Razzy Roo. For limited time only, she is offering TURKEY TROT HEADBANDS. Here is a picture - aren't they adorable?? Use link and code at the top left corner of my blog and save 10% off your entire order!


Coming later this week?? Revealing the rest of my 50 state races! (And by the way, my overall calendar for 2012 is already SUPER.FULL.)

4 comments:

  1. Those headbands are adorable! What a great idea for all the upcoming turkey trots.

    I can't wait for you to reveal your 2012 schedule, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the headbands. They are very cute!

    Yay for a busy 2012! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are almost done with doing all 50. So awesome! Can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you'll get a little break after this weekend's double header.

    My 2012 schedule is shaping up quite nicely, just not enough time (or money) to go everywhere I want next year.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments and I read every single one. Thanks for reading :)

Week in Review (April 2 - April 8)

Tuesday  (17,510) - Peloton before work in the office. Did my short cross training and left at lunch since Joyce is on vacation. Finally sto...